How to download AliExpress images
This guide will teach you how to download AliExpress images directly to your computer. To do so, we will explore two methods. The first one will show you how to mass download images from AliExpress website with a browser extension. In the second method we will learn how to do it manually, with your browser.
Let’s dig into it!
Method 1 - AliSave browser extension (the easy way)
A browser extension is a tiny app that can be installed on your browser. Once installed, the extension add new features to your browser. For this first method, we will be using AliSave, an extension that allows you to save images from AliExpress directly to your computer. AliSave is available for Google Chrome and Firefox and super simple to use.
- Go to www.alisave.app and click “Install”
- Install the extension by clicking “Add to chrome“ or “Add to Firefox”
- Once the browser extension installed, open an AliExpress product page.
- Click the download buttons next to the product images.
- You can also open the window add by clicking on the app icon on the top right of your browser.
- That’s it, images are saved to your computer!
You can also watch this quick video tutorial get started.
AliSave will find automatically find the best image quality available on AliExpress. Feel free to play with this tools and explore the different settings. For exemple, you can find an option to download all the images as ZIP file. It can be very convenient to keep your download folder clean and organized.
If you need more advanced featured or if you need to save images from Alibaba, AliSave offer a PRO version of the app.
The app is available for free (and it will always be free) at : www.alisave.app
Method 2 - The browser console (the hard way)
This method will be time consuming. It will be useful if you have few images to download or if you are just curious of how you can use your browser console to download assets from a website.
- Open an AliExpress product page
- Open your browser console
- Open the “Network” tab on your console and filter results by “Img”
- Reload the page
- Right click on the image of your choice and select “Save”
- Right click on the image and select “Save image as…”
The quality of the images are often very poor with this method, AliSave automatically find the best image quality available on AliExpress.
That’s it for this tutorial, if you have any question feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Written by AliSave, an app that allow you to download AliExpress images and videos in one click! Install for free.